Search the forum,

Discuss Four year old bathroom has a leak. Need a Newcastle fitter to fix. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

axil23

I had a wet room installed just under four years back in a complete new build house. The wet room has now developed a minor leak. The fitter had used Wedi boards and some sort of glue on the top of them (sorry don't know my stuff that well) He has been out to have a look and says that with the house settling there has been some movement which resulted in the wet room lining splitting below the tiles. For the last two weeks has has in a way showed me that he isn't interested in repairing it.

I am based in the City Center of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Would someone be able to come and guide me on what we can do next?

T

Time's Ran Out

Dave - can hardly advertise as 'TilerNewcastle' without giving people a service!
John.

A

axil23

Thank you John. Is anyone else able to make it out before then as I am off work this week so it would be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Four year old bathroom has a leak. Need a Newcastle fitter to fix. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen