Currently reading:
Floor transitions (tile to carpet)

Discuss Floor transitions (tile to carpet) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

You can buy this type of finishing trim from most tile shops...........

THis one is from wallsandfloors.co.uk

or there is this type from schluter
1-07_RENO-V.jpg

and they can be bought from CTD..

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Floor transitions (tile to carpet) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.