Search the forum,

Discuss Floor tiler sought Scotland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

the-elms

Hi there, we have a new build property in need of 3 bathroom floors to be tiled. We are in Menstrie near Stirling, Scotland. Postcode FK11

Reasonable size rooms from approx 4m Sq upto 7 - 8m sq.

Tiles will be ceramic, not bought yet but will be soon.

Need to get cracking ASAP.

Any names / numbers appreciated.
Also, what would you say is the price per square metre to pay for fit only. I can do the plywood!

We are unable to move the toilet pans without ripping out the bulkheads so would require the skill to cut tiles to suit the curved edge.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to here so the tilers can PM you with their details / bid / estimate / offer to pop round to look at it and have a chat about it over a brew.

Please feel free to hit the edit button (you have a few hours to do that) and include more details about the job.

D

DHTiling

If members could remember to pm the customer for details and replys...........and not leave replys in the thread........

thanks.......

A

amazon tiling

Call GTA Decorators and Ceramics in Dundee 01382200101
They have worked on new builds in the area.

B

brian c

i must have been on holiday when this was posted..sorry i missed it :mad2:

Did anyone on the forums get the job?

A

ANDY5284

guys,
I PM Paul re his ad months ago, got details, gave a quote but he stopped communications and just disappeared???

Andy:huh2:

Reply to Floor tiler sought Scotland in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen