Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Has anybody seen the new avengers movie yet hearing mixed reviews on it need more feedback before spending my hard earned & wasting 3 hours of my life all feedback will be welcome
My son and his mates went to see it when it was released at midnight or there about, apparently it was outstanding but that is only one opinion that I’m gonna trust. I can’t wait to see it.

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Glasgow
I need a new box set....... I'm up to date on most of them...
Any suggestions ?

Banshee is good if you haven't seen that? I can't comment on where to watch it though as its been a few years since I finished it.

Also if you were a Sons or Anarchy fan they have a spin off called Mayans, just one season so far

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve put up mosaic tiles and some of them (the shiny metal ones) have a protective film...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Have seen a social media 'look how great this stuff is' recommending the use of this stuff: Is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB