Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Narcos - amazing
Making a murderer - amazing
Power - amazing once you get in to it, dies off a bit in the latest season
Queen of the South - my second favourite.. Absolutely class
But by far and away the best programme ever made... GAME OF THRONES

D

Dumbo

It's brilliant, im watching season 3 now thats just started..

Tin star is another good one..
Thinking about tin star . Been to the Canadian Rockies a few times I absolutely love it there , so I would watch it for that a good story would just be a bonus

L

LM

Thinking about tin star . Been to the Canadian Rockies a few times I absolutely love it there , so I would watch it for that a good story would just be a bonus
I love the idea of visiting there Jerry. I must keep you in mind for a few pointers if I’m ever lucky enough to getting round to doing so.

D

Dumbo

I love the idea of visiting there Jerry. I must keep you in mind for a few pointers if I’m ever lucky enough to getting round to doing so.
I've only been when it's minus stupid and thick in snow . Lake Louise and jasper . Spent a bit of time in banff and a day snowmobiling in golden . It's just a cool place with mainly cool people .

O

Old Mod

The best movie I’ve seen in a long while was last night, THE WARRIOR with Tom Hardy.
Absolutely brilliant film.
Has everything you could want from a movie, I know it’s old, but heaven knows how I missed first time around.
It’s a must see, especially if you like a little violence in your movies. :D
Outstanding performance from both Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte, Who I’ve not seen in a movie noticeably since Point Break, (the original)

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
It is a great film, but so is Point Break (the original)

T

Tile Shop

Speaking of Gary Busey, dusted off my DVD of Lethal Weapon a couple of weeks back. Still a great film.

W

Waluigi

Ted Bundy documentary on Netflix.

Fascinating viewing. Had me gripped.

The documtary basis itself around the audio tapes recorded of Bundy during his incarceration and has many clips of archival footage including court room scenes. Thoroughly enjoyed studying the bizarre man. His confidence and intelligence was quite incredible at times. Very manipulative man.

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock