Discuss Fancy adding some photo's? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Upload you photo's to our tilers forums. If you're stuck or need help, contact us using the contact link at the bottom of every page and we will do our best to help you.

V

vince1

hi there was just woundering i have got a few photo's of my 1st job i done but dont know how to up load them could you tell me pls my username is vince1

thank you

C

clmcg123

:wub: here we go again.see if i can get more than 1 on this time.if ive done it you will notice that theres no trim around the window as the customer didnt want it.what do you think and i think i should of narrowed the window tiles and put the other tiles up so that it covered the "side" of the tiles.:wub:

Attachments

• Shower rm...mar 07..jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Photo-0337.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 63
C

clmcg123

:wub: well that still didnt work.put 6 on.wheres the other 4?:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya mate,

Have another go of adding the 4 now mate. They might be too large for the site to upload though. Email them to me if you don't have any joy this time. I'll PM you my email address.

C

Concept PHT

:wub: here we go again.see if i can get more than 1 on this time.if ive done it you will notice that theres no trim around the window as the customer didnt want it.what do you think and i think i should of narrowed the window tiles and put the other tiles up so that it covered the "side" of the tiles.:wub:

Nice work. How do you rate that Topp Fix adhesive? :)

C

clmcg123

i think its pretty good.it was recommended by tradetiler,as he said it was palace adhesive.much better than a few iv used and only £5 a tub.managed to get some finished photos on another thread.anyones opinion appreciated!!

C

Concept PHT

i think its pretty good.it was recommended by tradetiler,as he said it was palace adhesive.much better than a few iv used and only £5 a tub.managed to get some finished photos on another thread.anyones opinion appreciated!!

I thought it was very dry and difficult to spread, myself.... :)

C

clmcg123

must say,didnt find it dry atall.i used the palace? and also the dunlop wot the customer had already bought in.i bought 3 tubs on way upto job but he wudnt cough up,so i just used 1 of my own which in a way wish i hadnt cos the dunlop was awful and time consuming-now that was dry!!

Reply to Fancy adding some photo's? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay