Search the forum,

Discuss Dural V Ditra Prices in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah Bal Rapid Mat. Used it once. Fits easily but can gather if u push too hard when laying, jobs a year old and no phone call. It was main contractors wish to decouple, confused me a bit, it was a solid ground floor hallway. As it was original style Victorian I couldn't use regular decouplers, tiles were too small, so went with the Rapid Mat.

View attachment 73186
Why can't you use regular decouplers on small tiles?

O

Old Mod

Why can't you use regular decouplers on small tiles?
Most have a minimum tile limit of 50x50mm because of point loading @Dan, it crushes the mat. That's why when a mat is laid ideally it should be boarded temporarily until ready for use.
Unlike the Bal Rapid and I'd assume the Tilemaster, and any similar product.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Most have a minimum tile limit of 50x50mm because of point loading @Dan, it crushes the mat. That's why when a mat is laid ideally it should be boarded temporarily until ready for use.
Unlike the Bal Rapid and I'd assume the Tilemaster, and any similar product.
I see. So is it a different design completely?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Bloody hell so it is. Who puts stuff on ebay for collection only eh?! lol

Your CTD price is pretty much the cheapest I think there mate.

Reply to Dural V Ditra Prices in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen