Search the forum,

Discuss Dural V Ditra Prices in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What's 20sqm of both of the above costing at trade these days guys? And where's best to get it from?

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not sure Dan, think about £8m2 ,I use the tile master matting on the odd occasion I use it, think that's about £5m2

J

J Sid

Think I pay just over £6 m2 for Ditra from CTD.
You couldn't pay me to use Dural.
As for the likes of Tilemaster and bal rapid matting , I've still to be convinced, plus they are expensive for what they are and can do.

J

J Sid

Is Ditra that much better Julian - I've not used it yet?
I believe so, better back up, alot easier to fix, not as stiff.
I am sure dural is a good company, but sometimes you have to go with your feelings about a product .
I sure that's why so many of the lads like tilemaster products, they are no better than many other manufacturers but they feel it is.
You not tried Ditra?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I remember those dural issues. Wasn't the matting splitting apart or something? I think @DavidHoweTiling had an issue or two.

Pretty sure they've been over that bridge for a while now.

J

J Sid

Yes Dan. Even though they sorted out most customers / tradesmen, its still hard to go back and use it again.
I feel so much more convenient with Ditra.

Reply to Dural V Ditra Prices in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen