Search the forum,

Discuss Dural ci fh first time use in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I want to use dural ci fh on a job soon . Now the mat is suited to wires from 2 to 5 mm but what is was wondering was what do you guys do who have used this or ditra e heat or vario pro do when it comes to cold tail connection as it is obviously fatter around 8 to 10 mm .
Many thanks .

Uheat - Jake

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
It's not the same product however it's the same kind of install method, take a look at our video. Around 1.20 in the video is the cold tail section.

D

Dumbo

It's not the same product however it's the same kind of install method, take a look at our video. Around 1.20 in the video is the cold tail section.
Actually looked and saw what they did with termination point of cable but from what I saw I couldn't see a joint between cold tail and heat cable .

Reply to Dural ci fh first time use in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen