Search the forum,

Discuss Disco Dancing Bus style in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

If anyone is out in Manchester on Saturday Night and sees a BUS with flashing lights and disco music blaring Well that will be me, my wife and friends out celebrating my wifes 40th birthday. WooHooo play that funky music.

D

doug boardley

what a shame Chris....I'll be out on the west coast of the lakes hearing curlews, oyster catchers, seals barking, deer rutting (they start early here)....oh and my R2D2, blasting out some NIN,,,,Have a great night mate:thumbsup:

U

user123

Sounds great fun, and a memorable birthday - tell your wife happy birthday from us and as always, - we want pics! :) :) :)

Reply to Disco Dancing Bus style in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen