I'm Looking For This Tile D'imola Sirrah 45al tile

Discuss D'imola Sirrah 45al tile in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
I'm looking for some d'Imola sirrah 45al tiles. Preferable a complete box but anything would be useful.

Thanks in advance. Screenshot_20211019-103915_Chrome.jpg

Reply to D'imola Sirrah 45al tile in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

I'm Looking For This Tile I'm looking for these tiles
I'm looking for some sera milkson Brown Floor tiles 60cm X 30cm X 10mm, we have some damaged ones and need to replace them They have been down since 2012 so having difficulty finding them, any help or suggestions would be great, thanks. Colour attached
Replies
Views
I'm searching for Style Selections Serso Mahogany floor tile. I'm needing 67 boxes, but will buy what I can get. Tiles measure 6" X 24", Item numbers are 1095207 and (Lowes #397694).
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Going to be laying a modular floor with limestone tiles. Floor is a kitchen. What sealer would you recommend? And what is the usual coverage? Also how many coats needed? Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm hoping to get some opinions on how acceptable the adhesive coverage is on my new floor tiles. The tiles are about 5ish cm hexagons and we recently had to take some up to get the electric UFH fixed. After this I put some tile adhesive in to replace the screed which the repair person dig out...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I'm tiling a large floor area 30 square meters (rectangle shape room) using 600x600 porcelain floor tiles and leaving 3mm grout joints. I understand that I need to leave un-grouted expansion gaps around perimeter of the room and also understand that I need to leave un-grouted expansion...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum