Search the forum,

Discuss Difference in Forums in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have about 10 forums that need a lot more of my time and as soon as I'm able to commit, they'll have the time.

If you register on them, I'll send an email out when a few changes have been made to them and there is something to come check out.

A

Andrew Case

what was your user name there then ANDREW ? was it colo

Hi
No it was littlewinguk
I asked a question and got abuse and someone else asked a question and got abuse. Some may have been joking but the questions required answers not rip taking.
The vibe I got, particularly from "Spunky" was courses are rubbish, anyone taking them are stupid and wasting your money and the ONLY way to be a plaster was to invent a time machine, go back to when you were 16 and do an apprenticeship!
Not helpful or realistic. Unlike this forum.

Reaction score
well sorry to hear you got ,that sort of reply,mate ,if you have any questions on plastering and courses you can ask here , as there are several other plasterers on here,and i'am sure we will be able to answer your questions here, as best we can !......

A

Andrew Case

well sorry to hear you got ,that sort of reply,mate ,if you have any questions on plastering and courses you can ask here , as there are several other plasterers on here,and i'am sure we will be able to answer your questions here, as best we can !......

Cheers. I will do. I plan on plastering as a help for tiling.

Reaction score
No don't encourage them :yikes: the best way to describe it is ,its like being in wonderland without Alice, having said that Danny & the mod's are trying ,i did go and look at Andrews posts, and he opened his whole life's story in the his first post which just gave the looneys ammunition ,still he needs pointing to our danny s forum,& a few courses :thumbsup: Mark (beam will look after him )

A

Andrew Case

I'm an open and honest guy who treats people how I like to be treated. Just laid down some history as to what I am planning etc. but all I got was crap.
I will be doing a plastering course and I'm damned determined to do well in anything I tackle

W

White Room

Did have a quick look on the other plastering forum, if I was looking for a plasterer it would'nt be there.....foul language is unbelievable.....

A

Aston

hi andrew
take it all with a pinch of salt mate ;0)
dont let anybody put you off...keep working hard and practising and it'll all come together in time. do your course and build on that. one step at a time, but one step every day ;0)

best wishes
ed

Reply to Difference in Forums in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen