Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scott888

good work, i still cant find the moulded type corners anywhere!!!!! so ill give this a go.

S

scott888

just done one now, wasnt to bad for the 1st effort and the wrong type saw. ill use it on friday, gotta be easier than finding a bloody place that sells the corner mouldings!!!

R

rob

Mate, I had a go at doing one and I couldn't get the joints to fit!! I think the trim has to be exactly quarter round to match up! and this might be why lots of people finding them hard to get right.

D

DERBER

any tips for getting the exact half cuts at the second stage.
personally still prefer proper corners but this is well handy in an emergency,and if i can get them neat enough who knows..............

When ya mark with ya pencil draw all the way across the trim, then when ya do ya second cut it will be in line whith the first cut
icon14.gif

Reply to Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen