Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting Plinths & Doors. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Re: Cutting Plinths & Doors.

Who would want to cut/plane 15mm off the bottom of a door/plinth for £20 and end up splitting the corner and having to replace the door!
No matter how convenient it may be for the customer it's not worth the risk.
Its a personal call and as some do more than tile, that's your choice, but others also have the choice to just tile.

Why would I? Because I have the skills, the tools but most of all john, I'd feel quite awkward explaining to a customer that they need to source a joiner to complete their job. As I've previously said, I envy your situations where you can dictate these things without concern of loosing the job, think we are in very different situations.

Reply to Cutting Plinths & Doors. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement