Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cut bath or tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello
I have a 1700 wide bath tub and my bathroom is also 1700 and bit wide, with the tiles, in on both sides, the bath cannot be slotted as is, at least 1 side the tiles need to be cut or from side the bath tub needs to be cut.
Builder claims its better to cut the bath, the person I bought the bath off, claims is better the builder cuts the tiles.... which is the better option?

eddcottee

Arms
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of small recesses cut into walls to accomodate a bath which is slightly to wide or slightly too long for the room. It's not a major issue to cut out a bit of wall and work the tile around that.

Reply to Cut bath or tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock