Search the forum,

Discuss Customer wants the grout changing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

markc

I finished a nice little floor job before Christmas. It was an under tile heating system followed by black tiles and then Grey grout as per customers requirments.

Now the customer says that he wanted black grout. As the grey grout is set, is it possible to go over it with a black grout and leave it for a little longer than normal, then wipe off? Would the black just wipe off or would it work?

Perhaps in some cases, the grey grout could be taken out over time and replaced but i am not even thinking of scraping the grout with warm up wires underneath.

I feel like telling the customer to get himself a permanent black marker pen and doing it himself.

Is there anything that can be done?

All the best for 2008!
Mark

T

tysfoot

tell him to stuff it, moaning customers, i had one other month, put grey grout down like you do then she wanted white grout (on the floor tiles) she must have been mad so i said im not doing it.

A

alex1963

i've done a couple of floor with aquamix and its good stuff,just follow the instructions closely.and its not cheap so make sure they pay for it and your time[60m took me a day]

Reply to Customer wants the grout changing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen