Search the forum,

Discuss Cracks In New Build Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

ExplodingPudding

I'm thinking towards a flexible Addy and grout to allow for movement. But if I use ditra then I could use some non flexible bal rapid set I'm guessing?

The Durabase matting requires a flexible adhesive. If time is of the essence then try the PTB Fibre+. Pourable and flexible with a good trade price for a white adhesive. If you don't have a trade account in Topps then I suggest opening one as the discounts are very agreeable for traders. Don't have to use pourable however, most stores will carry admixture to make the standard BAL Rapid, flexible if you prefer to do it that way.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
FFS 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!
Flipping hate builders, and building companies, and companies that do building, and builders, and these people that do building, and the ones that dabble in building, and general builders, and companies that say they are building the future, and blokes that work on there own and say they are builders.....:rage:
#noswearing.

M

Martino

I bet you love it when your at a house then and your tiling and the customer says...I've got the builders in....hahaha

H

hmtiling

The Durabase matting requires a flexible adhesive. If time is of the essence then try the PTB Fibre+. Pourable and flexible with a good trade price for a white adhesive. If you don't have a trade account in Topps then I suggest opening one as the discounts are very agreeable for traders. Don't have to use pourable however, most stores will carry admixture to make the standard BAL Rapid, flexible if you prefer to do it that way.
Do you work for Topps?

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Discounts agreeable for traders!!!! From Topps.....are you on drugs man, they are the worst in the world....bar none(except for builders)
I can see this thread deviating from its original topic so I'll stop there. :flushed:

Reply to Cracks In New Build Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen