Search the forum,

Discuss Countersinking Screws in No More Ply in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mmmadman

Hi All

Ive not been on for a couple of years.
The last time I was tiling a full bathroom at home and found your advice fantastic, (must get some pictures uploaded)

Well I have moved house from York down to Surrey and guess what its DIY bathroom time again.

I have re-screwed down the existing 18mm ply floor and laid 6mm No More Ply sheet as per there instructions, using their adhesive and screws, probably used a few more screws than they advise but hey-ho...

My question:

The screws have not fully countersunk into the boards, they are about 1mm or so proud, is this an issue...?

I am laying 300mm x 300mm (MNM Stone) Miraton Quartz Star Stone Black tiles on flexible addy (no UFH).

Many thanks all...

Reply to Countersinking Screws in No More Ply in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen