Discuss C'mon Stoke! (Stoke v Bolton) in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
C'mon Stoooooooooooooooooooooke!

Stoke+City+FC+logo.png

D

Deleted member 9966

it's been amazing, how many glory hunters have appeared in Stoke just recently. town was full of them yesterday when I was out shopping :yikes:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah I don't like footy but this is an exciting position to be in (apparently) so I'm Stoke today. lol

I'm one of them Liz. **blushes** - Other than Kenwyne Jones, couldn't tell you a player for stoke.

D

Deleted member 9966

Nah I don't like footy but this is an exciting position to be in (apparently) so I'm Stoke today. lol

I'm one of them Liz. **blushes** - Other than Kenwyne Jones, couldn't tell you a player for stoke.

hubby was at Alvaston Golf Club a while back and was smacking some balls in the driving range, and hit a howler which bounced around his bay and into the bay next door, nearly hitting a guy he didn't know. After finishing his bucket, hubby's mates asked him if he realised who he'd nearly knocked out with his stray ball. Hubby had no clue, apparently it was Ryan Shawcross, Stoke player. Hubby wasn't bothered :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2-1 to stoke! :D

I think we have a lot better chance than Man.U. So we're laughing.

I hope the man city players get to watch the stoke v bolton match (if they didn't already have it on) as that'll give 'em the shakes a bit.

Vernon Kay won't know what to say on radio 1 next weekend. lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
And me. I'd honestly say both man.c and stoke have a good chance so as a non-footy follower it'll be a good game for me either way. But I do hope stoke win. Having said that, pretty sure it'd be nice for the man city fans to have one up on man u for a few years.

I don't think we'd have beaten man.u though. Not with rooney anyway. Though I think he'd still be banned if it were them we were playing wouldn't he?

Reply to C'mon Stoke! (Stoke v Bolton) in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay