Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone offer me some advice please? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave Cleaver

Hi all

I'm new to this forum thing but confess I joined this one to get some advice.

In March this year I spent around £1200 on some porcelain kitchen floor tiles which prior being laid (by a professional) looked fantastic. Unfortunately, now they are laid they simply do not look the same. I have an 'original' and you can so clearly see there is a problem with the product itself. We have cleaned them with the recommended product but to no avail.

I want to know who best to complain to. Trading Standards want the written declaration of 2 or 3 Pro tilers saying they don't look right but I feel it's a bloody cheek to ask a Pro to come to my house when there isn't much in it for him.

I can't let it go because they simply look terrible compared to how they look in the showroom.

Anyone? Please?

Dave

F

faithhealer

welcome to the forum Dave, where are you at dave, most of our members don't mind poppping in if it's local

P

Prem Tiler

Welcome aboard! You have found the best place to answer all your questions, tile related or not!

D

diamondtiling

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.

Where did you get the tiles from? did they have a transit wax and if so was it removed prior to sealing and grouting?

:thumbsup:

Reply to Can anyone offer me some advice please? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen