Search the forum,

Discuss Calling All Tilers In South Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

Enzman

Hay all, i am a recently qualified wall and floor tiler living in south wales near swansea in a town called LLANELLI. And i'm currently finding it hard to get employed by a tiling company due to me not having much work experience in the trade. I've done the odd floor but not a full project myself (yet).

So i am in need of a tiler who would be willing to take me on for a few weeks WITH NO WAGE IN RETURN, to give me the oppertunity to gain some experience and a credible reference.

So what i'm saying is i'm willing to work for FREE. And while someone gets a free pair of hands i get the experience i need. If anyone is interested please contact me via the forums or even email me on [email protected].

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!! :thumbsup:

E

Enzman

Have a job finishing a kitchen soon. The guy who done it has made hell of a mess with grouting. so would it be best to tidy it up abit or scrape out the grout on the 2 walls and start again. and what would you charge for re grouting?

ps

if theres any tilers in South wales wanting a free pair of hands in exchange of a chance to gain some experience pls msg me.............

Reply to Calling All Tilers In South Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.