Search the forum,

Discuss Calling All Tilers In South Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

Enzman

Hay all, i am a recently qualified wall and floor tiler living in south wales near swansea in a town called LLANELLI. And i'm currently finding it hard to get employed by a tiling company due to me not having much work experience in the trade. I've done the odd floor but not a full project myself (yet).

So i am in need of a tiler who would be willing to take me on for a few weeks WITH NO WAGE IN RETURN, to give me the oppertunity to gain some experience and a credible reference.

So what i'm saying is i'm willing to work for FREE. And while someone gets a free pair of hands i get the experience i need. If anyone is interested please contact me via the forums or even email me on [email protected].

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!! :thumbsup:

E

Enzman

i went with North East Tiling Training in newcastle with Darren! The stuff i learned was incredible. I am quite confident as a tiler tiling for friends and family (all freebies), but its a different world when your doing it for paying customers that you dont know. Time and speed is essential i think! Which you can only gain through experience.

E

Enzman

Have a job finishing a kitchen soon. The guy who done it has made hell of a mess with grouting. so would it be best to tidy it up abit or scrape out the grout on the 2 walls and start again. and what would you charge for re grouting?

ps

if theres any tilers in South wales wanting a free pair of hands in exchange of a chance to gain some experience pls msg me.............

D

DHTiling

Unless you show us a pic of the grouting then it is hard to say whether the grouts needs to come out or just needs tidying.....!!!!

Reply to Calling All Tilers In South Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen