Search the forum,

Discuss buying adhesive on line in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dotto

Hi all. I have looked around for a good tile adhesive to do my bathroom and prices vary considerably from one site to the other. I have seen a bag of 20 kg Mapei Keraflex Maxi at 20 pounds incl vat plus 8.50 for shipping it.Is it reasonably priced or should i be suspicious as i have seen the same product nearly double the price on other web sites. The same for slc.....I have seen a 25 kg bag of Ultra Floor at 14 pounds plus vat while elsewhere the same bag was priced at 35 pounds!!! Who is taking the mikey??? Thanks for your advice.

G

Gall.B

Your tiler may be able to supply it at a competitive price?

Or try a Branch of CTD, TileGiant or Nicobond if there are branches in your area.

I find Weber and Nicobond products most keenly priced at the mo, but then I get trade discount.

D

dotto

hi Gall.B and thanks for the prompt reply. I am doing the tiling myself and wondered whether the above mentioned products bought from on line companies were fairly priced. Also how trustworthy are on line companies regarding the way they store adhesives? Can anyone give me a rough idea whether the price mentioned above is right? Ta.

T

Time's Ran Out

Fortunately prices are not discussed in open forum but Mapei is a very good adhesive and if it suits your requirements will be worth buying. Like all internet purchases you can only tell quality/date/condition on receipt so the ball is in your court.
All I can advise is there are a lot of top Tile suppliers who will deliver products to most areas.
Good luck.

Reply to buying adhesive on line in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen