Search the forum,

Discuss Building Trades Database?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Brindle

Hi gang,
Has anyone any experience of this outfit? If so how does it work for you in practice? They refer customers to you. I'd be really interested to hear from anyone who has dealings with them at all. They're based in Brighton.
Cheers
Bob

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Never dealt with any of these so called "find you work" merchants.

Maybe its just me being suspious.......but they are ALL out to make money........usually from YOU.

Maybe there are some good ones out there...........but the bad ones tend to get noticed more and put everyone right off.

:huh2::huh2:

B

Brindle

Yeh, I am suspicious too - you have to be don't you. But still be good to see if anyone has dealings with them

C

Colour Republic

I have never heard of them and I live in Brighton, what I can tell you though is that the address listed is in a building that has hundreds of businesses in it, you can rent an office by the hour or week there.

I'm not saying this is what they are doing but you can also register your business there and just have a telephone answering service where by the girls will answer calls for many companies.

L

LM Ceramics

there all the same any money dont part with them and plus ive never heard of them i wouldnt touch them to be fair

D

doug boardley

surely then they're an agency, and you become an agency tiler. My experience of the agency (any trade) workmanship is "FFS"

Reply to Building Trades Database?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen