Search the forum,

Discuss Building Trades Database. Good Or Bad ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

toshtiles11771

Hi All

Just been contacted by the above company or BTD ltd.
They are one of these companies that charge a commission for any work you get from them. Apparently how it works is you become a member at a cost of £200+vat ( admin fee ) they then inform you of work within your area. It's then up to you to do all the usual price etc. If the total is under £1000 you pay no commission. There is then a scale of commission you have to pay to BTD from 2.5% - 0.5% depending on total of your invoice.

Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them and if so how much work did you get from them ?

Personally I think I'll give it a large body swerve !! :thumbsdown:

S

stevee

id say thats a total scam, ask to talk to people already with em ,thatl be the last u hear:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

you'd get more contacts paying membership at a golf club, and get to play too:lol:

C

Colour Republic

Search this forum for them mate, you will find 2 or 3 threads about them. They are based just down the road from me. You won't find me on their books :wink:

Reply to Building Trades Database. Good Or Bad ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen