Search the forum,

Discuss British Standards code of practice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

Hey.

Quite a lot of people on here talk about setting out the tiling job to the british standards code of practice.

Anyone got a link for some info on this ? as I want to see if we were taught any different to these so called propper standards.

Cheers.

D

DHTiling

Hey.

Quite a lot of people on here talk about setting out the tiling job to the british standards code of practice.

Anyone got a link for some info on this ? as I want to see if we were taught any different to these so called propper standards.

Cheers.

alot of setting out is just common sense, i.e. preperation/correct adhesives+grouts/size of cuts to corners/ceilings/floors and sanitaryware..
The bal adhesives site has an installation guide covering most aspects of prep and adhesive/grout choices... to certain substrates most bs are just guidlines..

Reply to British Standards code of practice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen