Search the forum,

Discuss Beyond Group/Beyond Construction in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Steadfast

I did NVQ Level2 Wall & Floor Tiling at Beyond Group/Beyond Construction in Peterlee....I still want to/'need to' learn much more about tiling.

Thanks for providing this forum--it fills in many gaps in my knowledge about tiling and the photos of previous jobs other forum members have done are a great inspiration and reference.

Continued my quest for knowledge at NETT and did 4 day tiling course and Natural Stone course--both very enjoyable and learned loads of useful and practical techniques.

Aiming to go on NETT plastering course in next few months to add an extra string to my bow.

Despite current financial climate--I am looking to start up my own tiling business in near future. I must be mad!!!!!!

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome....I know the lads at beyond.....you won't go wrong with NETT though..

M

mcc

Having been running my own business for about 5 years I am now getting my level 2 (and possible go to lvl 3) just for the customers peace of mind really, Im doing it with beyond group although its a bit of a " "laugh " "
Mick

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I did NVQ Level2 Wall & Floor Tiling at Beyond Group/Beyond Construction in Peterlee....I still want to/'need to' learn much more about tiling.

Thanks for providing this forum--it fills in many gaps in my knowledge about tiling and the photos of previous jobs other forum members have done are a great inspiration and reference.

Continued my quest for knowledge at NETT and did 4 day tiling course and Natural Stone course--both very enjoyable and learned loads of useful and practical techniques.

Aiming to go on NETT plastering course in next few months to add an extra string to my bow.

Despite current financial climate--I am looking to start up my own tiling business in near future. I must be mad!!!!!!

Having been running my own business for about 5 years I am now getting my level 2 (and possible go to lvl 3) just for the customers peace of mind really, Im doing it with beyond group although its a bit of a " "laugh " "
Mick
Please leave feedback for them in their thread found in the tiling courses feedback forum. :) :builder2:

Reply to Beyond Group/Beyond Construction in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen