Search the forum,

Discuss Best prices to Tilersforums.co.uk members. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PHG

PHG wetrooms offer tilersfroums members the best prices on your wetroom products, please ring to discuss your needs and we will aim to beat quotes you have already had, just mention you are a tilers forums member when you ring for prices.:thumbsup:

we have fantastic prices on Marmox waterproof boards and all ancillary products .

O

On one

Can Marmox boards be fixed onto a concrete floor solely by being laid on a bed of adh or do they need to be mechanicely fixed aswell?

P

PHG

Can Marmox boards be fixed onto a concrete floor solely by being laid on a bed of adh or do they need to be mechanicely fixed aswell?

You can fix direct to screed floors etc without mechanical fixings.

Timber floors are different as they are subject to different expansion/deflection rates.

O

On one

Could you PM me a price for 18m2 of multiboards in all of the varying thicknesses? I have a floor to roughly estimate for,but until the oak floor is lifted and I see what depth the subfloor is underneath I don't know what thickness to price for.

Reply to Best prices to Tilersforums.co.uk members. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen