Search the forum,

Discuss Bellota Cutters in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

50mm from a 1200 plank.

image.jpeg

I

Italy

When a company can produce a cutter that will snap off a >20mm slither off a 600mm wide tile, every time, then that will be a great tile cutter - so far, it doesn't exist. At the moment, we have adequate cutters.
long but I arrived.
I do not understand if you need 29 cm or 1 cm

latest picture, note that the thickness of the tile.
It is less than the width.
you can use as a toothpick.;)

IMG_0732.JPG IMG_0734.JPG IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0736.JPG IMG_0739.JPG IMG_0740.JPG

B

Bill

long but I arrived.
I do not understand if you need 29 cm or 1 cm

latest picture, note that the thickness of the tile.
It is less than the width.
you can use as a toothpick.;)
Very nice Antonio but that still isn't 20mm off a 600mm square. I am not bothered about cutting thin strips from 20mm pieces. I want a manual cutter that will do it EVERY time and not 1 in 2 attempts.

I

Italy

Very nice Antonio but that still isn't 20mm off a 600mm square. I am not bothered about cutting thin strips from 20mm pieces. I want a manual cutter that will do it EVERY time and not 1 in 2 attempts.
you never okay anything. (Like my wife) lol.
however, I make less effort.
you always carry water cutter. heavy and tiring.
now that tom installed water cutter.
antonio finished work. ahhaha
me, old. I have to make little effort and so many meters. :)

Reply to Bellota Cutters in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen