Discuss Bedroom wall tiled area - Southampton / Hampshire (SO30) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

James C

TF
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Domestic customer perhaps a one off
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
5 metres
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Southampton SO30
Hello

After having lots of help and advice on our last tiling project, we are getting to the tiling stage on our bedroom project.
We are looking for a tiler who can install split face tiles on areas of our bedroom wall to match the previous project (photos attached below).

The areas will need 4mm Marmox boards (we can arrange if time is an issue) and cutting to the angles of the wall.

I've attached photos with red boxes where we would like tiles, I hope someone can take the job!

IMG_1334.jpeg

B613E6A0-AA4B-46EE-ACE9-917BB3D092D8.jpeg

4502D3C5-D8A4-49CA-A994-213447EE4F82-2.jpeg

IMG_4050.jpeg

IMG_4064.jpeg

IMG_4051.jpeg

Reply to Bedroom wall tiled area - Southampton / Hampshire (SO30) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay