Discuss Bedroom wall tiled area - Southampton / Hampshire (SO30) in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

James C

TF
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Domestic customer perhaps a one off
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
5 metres
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Southampton SO30
Hello

After having lots of help and advice on our last tiling project, we are getting to the tiling stage on our bedroom project.
We are looking for a tiler who can install split face tiles on areas of our bedroom wall to match the previous project (photos attached below).

The areas will need 4mm Marmox boards (we can arrange if time is an issue) and cutting to the angles of the wall.

I've attached photos with red boxes where we would like tiles, I hope someone can take the job!

IMG_1334.jpeg

B613E6A0-AA4B-46EE-ACE9-917BB3D092D8.jpeg

4502D3C5-D8A4-49CA-A994-213447EE4F82-2.jpeg

IMG_4050.jpeg

IMG_4064.jpeg

IMG_4051.jpeg

Reply to Bedroom wall tiled area - Southampton / Hampshire (SO30) in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks