Search the forum,

Discuss Battleship Grey Quartzite in Bathroom, to trim or not to trim...? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

gavva2010

Quartz and marble are 2 different materials to polish and require the knowledge to do it.

Are there places anywhere in east anglia that can do this type of finishing? Maybe I can get the cuts done, then take the lot somewhere & get them to polish it.. Or do I keep looking until I find a tiler that's prepared, & tooled, to carry out this aspect of the job onsite? What I'm looking for is somebody who has had this done, specifically to Quartz, & can point me in the right direction. I'm not going down the road of ludicrously priced chrome trim.

I

IHB

Are there places anywhere in east anglia that can do this type of finishing? Maybe I can get the cuts done, then take the lot somewhere & get them to polish it.. Or do I keep looking until I find a tiler that's prepared, & tooled, to carry out this aspect of the job onsite? What I'm looking for is somebody who has had this done, specifically to Quartz, & can point me in the right direction. I'm not going down the road of ludicrously priced chrome trim.

Just get a tiler that can polish it. Perhaps this one hasn't got the right polishing kit for quartz and doesn't want to buy it for just one job.

Reply to Battleship Grey Quartzite in Bathroom, to trim or not to trim...? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen