Search the forum,

Discuss backer board in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

geordieboy

can any one help who else supplies backer board in the north east been into ctd and it was an absolute fortune can any one help

N

Northern Bird

Oh dear, Have you a trade account with a TP or Jewson other than that they stock it in Topps
----
They have an exclusive board of 1200 x 800 x 6

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Hardie backer from CTD(6mm) retail is about £17 a sheet.Trade it is about £12 a sheet....can you tell me which store quoted you £41 and i will get it looked into for you...........

Reply to backer board in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen