Search the forum,

Discuss all my tiling tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MrSpoon

Photo0632.jpg

Photo0635.jpg

pretty much everything you need apart from a hammer, a spirit level and tape measure as i still need them for my plastering, but everything else in the picture is for sale, preferably as a job lot. offers welcome, based in Derby.

im sure you can make out what everyhting is, theres 5 trowels... 3mm 6mm 10mm 20mm(round) 14mm, various scorers snappers nippers/parrot nippers, profile shape finder mallet hacksaw junior hacksaw tile saws china marker little laser line level washboy with 3 sponges, 3 small and 1 large grout floats, few little grout spreaders, 7 diamond drill bits, most unused or been used a couple of times. sizes 6.5mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 17mm plus the newer ones that comes with suction system to hold the colling guide in place and theyre both unused 6.5mm and 8mm. 60cm steel rule,square, mitre box tile trim mitre trimmer silicone gun, silicone smoothing tool (not pictured) grout rakes (got 2 more that arent pictured) loads of 2mm spacers, box of 3mm sopacers and 2 boxes of the plasplugs 3D red spacers,. blah blah blah if you unsure of what something is in the picture jsut ask.

master tiler is 110v so perfect for working on site, will need a transformer. and the guide rail is also included with the sale but not pictured.

tile cutter is the QEP Vitrex Big Clinker 600mm cutter.

2 bags of white wall grout and a small back of white floor grout which i'll just be chucking in for free or they'll be into the skip.

D

Derry

you packed in with the tiling then mate?

nice little collection, sure someone will snap it up shortly :thumbsup:

M

MrSpoon

yeah i pretty much gave it up a while back but just kept hold of the tools in the end and did the odd job here and there to see if i could get in to it but its not my thing and im moving out soon so if i dont sell it before i move it will just end up under a pile of other stuff and never see the light of day again. the thing i hate about tiling the most is the siliconing! absoloutly drives me crazy.

but anyway, ive learnt alot from here and will still contribute as best i can as i'll still need to keep up to date with things as i'll more than happily prep rooms prior to tiling etc, but will pass the tiling onto someone else.

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

Hello mate,

Just seen the post ref your tools. Hoping to start up tiling in very near future and they seem ideal for the money! Have they sold yet?

M

MrSpoon

Hello mate,

Just seen the post ref your tools. Hoping to start up tiling in very near future and they seem ideal for the money! Have they sold yet?

still available mate tho on offer on other websites also, but if you want them, they're yours :8:

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

I'll have them mate if I haven't been beaten to it?! Will need to transfer money to a mate and get him to collect from you if that's ok? Or I can transfer money direct to you. Can I get your mobile number to arrange things please.

Cheers

Paul

S

Smithy153

Gutted looks like a really good set of kit at a great price. No worries thou theme the breaks.

Reply to all my tiling tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen