• Thread starter scotmk
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
Search the forum,

Discuss All Done. in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scotmk

Fitted my custom made glass side panel today. Was heavy and awkward but looks great and my measurements worked lol

Pain in the bun to get the strips off of the old side panel they were stuck solid but got em off eventually. Used a proper glass mould free etc bonding adhesive to stick them on to new glass and where the tile meets the glass. Had to cut it and use a piece down side of bath. Worked out well for never doing it before.

Can have a shower once it's all gone off.

20160323_153330.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Pain in the bun to get the strips off of the old side panel they were stuck solid but got em off eventually.

I feel your pain - I've had to do that before, not easy. Scary too, you're just waiting to slice your hand open.

Looking great though!

S

scotmk

An update.

Works great and the rain shower and mini jets are amazing... Best shower experience ever.

The grout darkens obviously when wet, by the afternoon it's all dry and light grey again. So, the big test is done, no leaks and watertight.

The Crosswater digital controls are awesome, the touch tile light controls work very well too.

Reply to All Done. in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen