Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Advice Required - Tiles for Bathroom in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

liam15

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Good evening all,

I have purchased the tiles in the following link from B&Q, for my bathroom refurbishment.

Elegance marble White Gloss Marble effect Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 7, (L)600mm (W)200mm | DIY at B&Q - https://www.diy.com/departments/elegance-marble-white-gloss-marble-effect-ceramic-wall-tile-pack-of-7-l-600mm-w-200mm/5036581065102_BQ.prd

I have just gone online to check tile weight (not stated on website) and discovered these tiles are not suitable for a wet room. These tiles are due to be installed to the u-shaped walls enclosing my shower bath. Can you confirm if these tiles are suitable for installation above my shower bath (as it is not a wet room) or if they are not correct due to the shower over the bath?

Many thanks in advance
Liam

Reply to Advice Required - Tiles for Bathroom in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock