Search the forum,

Discuss Adhesive mixer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hotrod

Noticed today that lidl have a 1400w variable speed mixer with paddle on special from Thursday for £39 which seems a bargain, I know it may not be up to the standards of some of the bigger brands but I think their stuff is German made so could be a bargain, anyway I'm just starting up so trying to get together my tools and thought others may be in the same position and want to take a look. I'll nip down get one thu morning and update this post once I've knocked a mix of something up!

I

Ian

I got one of the Aldi ones just before Christmas, I reckon it's probably done 100+ bags by now (addy/SLC) and I can't fault it. Give it a go, even if it only lasts a few months its not the end of the world for 40 quid.

R

ruairi mac

Got one over a year ago and it sat in the shed for ages until my main mixing drill packed in. Have to say, it's a great wee drill especially if your just starting out. As Bri says for £40 its not a bad deal. Even if the drill doesn't last you could always swap the paddle.

S

Stef

I have just ordered an Evolution Twister today,
£120 from ScrewFix.

I would have bought one of them out of there..... Grrrrrrrr

I

ianflem

For only £40 wi a 3 year manufacturers warranty ! I'll b there at 8am Thursday mornin :smilewinkgrin: Cheers

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Toolstation do a mixing drill for the same money.......and they last quite a time before they burn out.

C

Clydesider

Good 'heads up' Hotrod !
As a fellow 'Newstarter', I'll be in my local Lidl :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Adhesive mixer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen