Search the forum,

Discuss Add On Courses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkie

Hello Everyone:)

We have decided to change all of our course structures to give a wider range of options to past and future candidates. We also have a brand new Plastering centre that is currently underconstuction but is nearing the final stages of completion , this is situated right next to our Tiling centre.

The plastering centre is a completely seperate centre managed by the Diamond Training Group but solely run by our plastering instructor Colin Teagle who has over 25 years of Experience in the plastering Field and holds all relevant qualifications to his trade.
Currently we are only running 5 / 10 day courses and this can also be covered over split weekends but we will shortly be running a full 8 week course for full city & guilds quals. The 8 week content can be covered at anytime during the year even on weekends to qualify for city and guilds.
The website for the new centre is being launched Tuesday *(Fingers crossed)

Please have a look at the following link for more info and of course post your questions / call the centre or pm me :thumbsup:
http://www.diamondtrainingcentre.co.uk/courses2.php

I have also put in place a special 20% of discount price for all members of the forum wishing to paticipate in any of the plastering courses :

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Add On Courses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen