Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling round a quadrant shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

As long as the 40mm waste pipe attached to the trap is all connected then the waste can be put together after no problems.

As long as you can find the rubber washer & internals! :oops:

Reaction score
Extremely poor working by the work man. I think you should needed to do with expert then all your issues could solved. We recommend you to do work with great and expert persons rather then inexpert person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I used silicone matched to my medium grey floor tile grout on my quad shower / floor joint rather than white to match the tray. Makes slight variances in the gap lot less obvious.

F

Flintstone

12mm is not an acceptable gap to try and cover with silicone! I think from the photos we all know it’s not been tanked, and it’s almost certainly had underfloor heating fitted onto ply wood and then tiled. Tanking isn’t mandatory so really you can’t pull them up on that.

Reply to Tiling round a quadrant shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen