Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch GSL2 - worlds 1st surface laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Has anybody seen this laser yet??
bosch have brought out a surface laser that reads the high and low spots in floors.
heres a couple of vids form you tube with demos

the advert

[video=youtube;IbIKOUJSeOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbIKOUJSeOc[/video]

the explaination form bosch rep

[video=youtube;TbTnlMzNras]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbTnlMzNras[/video]

Reaction score
i would like them to overcome the being able to see the lasers beam in daylight problem, first before all this gimmicky stuff if you listen to the eastern lady she say for INDOOR-USE and she needs to add SLIGHTLY DARK, lol, i love the look and idear of my bosh 3 but its crap most of the time,as the work-site is to bright .........

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i would like them to overcome the being able to see the lasers beam in daylight problem, first before all this gimmicky stuff if you listen to the eastern lady she say for INDOOR-USE and she needs to add SLIGHTLY DARK, lol, i love the look and idear of my bosh 3 but its crap most of the time,as the work-site is to bright .........

Trade tiler sells some glasses that supposedly enhance the beams making them easier to see in bright areas. I think they're around £10

B

bugs183

Floor lasers are fab invention, as an idea, but pretty useless in reality.
Can't beat a stainless steel straight edge.

Reaction score
i sometimes think they are a good prop for putting your customer at ease in the first few moments of starting a job ,if they can see you have invested in a bit of hight -tech ,they THINK its better than low -tech pencil/chalk lines, WE ALL KNOW DIFFERENT ,and sometimes if peeps have to much new/tech you can think ( ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA ) LOL

Reply to Bosch GSL2 - worlds 1st surface laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen