Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss 50m2 porcelain/marble domestic job in Berkshire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Domestic customer perhaps a one off
Hi
I'm looking for a tiler to fix:

25m2 porcelain 900 x 600 kitchen floor (over screed with wet UFH)
18m2 marble 600 x 300 bathroom walls (render/tile backer board)
3m2 porcelain bathroom floor (tile backer board - electric UFH)
and a downstairs loo wall and floor in marble 600 x 75 / 600 x 300 (render/tile backer board)

Job is a domestic one - my house! - in West Berkshire.

Bathroom and downstairs loo should be ready to be tiled at the start of December and kitchen later in the month.

Looking for a tiler with reviews / references / photos on Facebook

Reaction score
Dear Sirs,

I would very much like to take this opportunity to tell you a bit more about our company. We are experienced tilling company, based in Basingstoke but undertaking work all over Hampshire, Berkshire and London area.
We are happy to come over and have a look what needs to be done at your house and give you a free no-obligation quote.
For further details about us and our work, please take a look at our social media:

look forward to hearing from you.
Kinga

EDIT ALL personal information has been removed.
please read the instructions above. ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarzan

TF
Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking for a tiler to fix:

25m2 porcelain 900 x 600 kitchen floor (over screed with wet UFH)
18m2 marble 600 x 300 bathroom walls (render/tile backer board)
3m2 porcelain bathroom floor (tile backer board - electric UFH)
and a downstairs loo wall and floor in marble 600 x 75 / 600 x 300 (render/tile backer board)

Job is a domestic one - my house! - in West Berkshire.

Bathroom and downstairs loo should be ready to be tiled at the start of December and kitchen later in the month.

Looking for a tiler with reviews / references / photos on Facebook
Hi I am interested to come and quote for your tiling job if that's OK with you

O

Old Mod

Dear Sirs,

I would very much like to take this opportunity to tell you a bit more about our company. We are experienced tilling company, based in Basingstoke but undertaking work all over Hampshire, Berkshire and London area.
We are happy to come over and have a look what needs to be done at your house and give you a free no-obligation quote.
For further details about us and our work, please take a look at our social media:

look forward to hearing from you.
Kinga

EDIT ALL personal information has been removed.
please read the instructions above. ⬆⬆⬆

Admin.

your personal information has been removed.
Please read instructions above and contact the client directly via message service.
once you’ve established contact, please do exchange details, but via the message system.
This is to keep your details from being collected by unwanted companies, it is for your protection.
Admin.

Reply to 50m2 porcelain/marble domestic job in Berkshire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks