Discuss 120mm (H) x 330mm (W) 'Cloud Look' bathroom tile in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Bathroom 5 years old, plumber to put in new shower, needs 4 tiles of those dims. Starting to not care what colour they are :-(

Whole bathroom came from Bathstore but not the tile (previous owner), any idea where can get a flat colour 120mm x 330mm tile from ?

Thanks

Reaction score
the 'cloud' is so faint a picture makes it look just white. It is the dims i have all the issues with, can find nothing of that dimension.

B

Bill

Have you got a photo of the tile & the back of it too?.....if you need 4 - does that mean you have taken 4 out that need replacing?

Reaction score
Zoomed out you can see the subtle colour changes of white / grey...best described as a cloud ?

20190919_135753.jpg

20190919_135801.jpg

20190919_135805.jpg

Reaction score
I have measured it so many times. 120mm high, 330mm wide. Hell knows where it came from. I can find nothing of that size. I am past caring, i would take bright yellow or zebra if it was that size.

Reply to 120mm (H) x 330mm (W) 'Cloud Look' bathroom tile in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks