Discuss 10 m square slate splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi all,wondered what you would charge for this,,huge splashback totalling 10 square metres with 16 plugs to go round and a removable pipe box also,,unregulated oyster slate 10 by 10 tiles,,what would you guys go in at? this is a repeat business job ive been recommended for,many thanks:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
aye need sealed mate,, was thinkin 450 inclusive of materials sounds dear for a splashback but hey if u want 10 metres of slate its gonna cost ya:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

450 sounds good,a lot of work there.
600 would be lovely considering all but you'd need a mask,lol.

T

TilingLogistics

I would be a little careful there and stick with your pricing!!! I have a few friends around your area who have been tiling for a while and they tell me they are losing job after job on price:thumbsup:

Kev

Reaction score
is it uncalbrated slate then , i would take doug advice and do it on day work as you will come unstuck if you comitt to a price

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I would be a little careful there and stick with your pricing!!! I have a few friends around your area who have been tiling for a while and they tell me they are losing job after job on price:thumbsup:

Kev

Didn't think you were around anymore kev, where ya been hiding!?! :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to 10 m square slate splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay