Discuss Winter evenings. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

E

enduro

Im on a bit of a keep fit thing at the moment...cycling etc. And it is getting dark so early now so im going to my local leisure centre tonight to start kick boxing classes...How do you guys keep fit? :ninja:

D

Deleted member 9966

cross trainer and air rower in the kitchen, 15 minutes of each every night, walk the dog too :thumbsup:

i'm also hoping to carry on doing my 20 mile rides on a sunday morning, so long as it's dry.

A

aph257

Running, cycling or anything really, i like squash because you get good work out and its releases built up tension/aggression.

A

Aston

i'm on the same kinda thing..from 20th sept to 07th dec, no beer, no sweet carbs, just lots of good food..
i run and do some weight training and i do mma training for self defence..i go about 3 times a month now. its all good
healthy body , healthy mind and all that stuff ;0)....we are doing a manual job so you have to treat yourself a bit like an athlete in my opinion...i dont really want to retire, so i aim to work in one form or another till i drop ..lol so what you do now, will decide where your gonna be in 20 - 30 years time!!

keep it up enduro!! good for you... ;0)

ed

U

user123

Do exercises, similar to Yoga, every morning...and some physio stuff I got into the habit off, and that's it really... you tilers are moving more in 3 hours than I do all day I think... honestly... :oops:
oh, and I have given up refined sugar and 'empty' carbs all together, 6 weeks now, feel very very good and very different for that, more alert, more energetic, no heartburn, no depression, I think sugar is really not very good for us, mind body or spirit... :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

I have shred some pounds to keep me alive another few years..LOL.. ( about 4 stone now)..

I keep meaning to get into the gym with my son but as of yet haven't..:) but i am feeling fitter than i have done for a few years..

Hats to you all for doing better with yourselves..:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

Do exercises, similar to Yoga, every morning...and some physio stuff I got into the habit off, and that's it really... you tilers are moving more in 3 hours than I do all day I think... honestly... :oops:
oh, and I have given up refined sugar and 'empty' carbs all together, 6 weeks now, feel very very good and very different for that, more alert, more energetic, no heartburn, no depression, I think sugar is really not very good for us, mind body or spirit... :yesnod:

Not even Mars Bars!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: (work rest and play)

U

user123

[/I][/B]

Not even Mars Bars!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: (work rest and play)

I know, shocking thought isn't it? But honestly, I can't tell you the difference it makes, my mind is buzzing, I sleep better, wake up alert and always in a good mood rearing to start the day, I think sugar may be a depressant. And VERY addictive. And good natural food tastes naturally sweeter now, astonishing... :thumbsup:

Dave, 4 stone is amazing :)

S

SandyFloor

I work too many hours in a week. The thought of any more exercise when I get home isn't appealing. I should get some cardio in though.

D

DHTiling

I work too many hours in a week. The thought of any more exercise when I get home isn't appealing. I should get some cardio in though.

Last thing i think about when i get in as well... but sometimes i think i have toooo.. but then forget..lol..

S

Stewart

I run around five times a week and try and do a couple of Body Pump classes at the weekend. I also try and do the Parkrun at Crammond on a Saturday morning, which is a timed 5k run. Have always tried to keep fit, but when i turned 40 last December, I think I had a mini crisis and started taking more seriously.

D

david campbell

a bit of weight lifting...........
drinking-41.GIF

and regular sit ups....
computer-22.gif

Reply to Winter evenings. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks