Search the forum,

Discuss Why, yes! Of course we have an outdoor tap you can use!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

Lovely weather again today. Drizzling and dark all day and yet somehow everytime I stepped outside to wash buckets and make a fresh mix, it started to pour down :furious3:

Here is the outside tap - walking through the wet hedge meant I was soaking all day! NOT HAPPY:mad2:
It's about time you had your bush trimmed Mrs Customer :lol:

Attachments

• 16092008334.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 57
G

Grace'sDad

She might like letting her bush grow....:grin:

Good point Dave, but it hold all the moisture and it meant my pants got soaking wet everytime I went near it :mad2:

Personally I think it's selfish and she should get the clippers out.

Reaction score
my wife has got a neatly trimmed bush
i do it every summer i take about 2 ' off it

shes a lovely beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhh

D

DHTiling

Good point Dave, but it hold all the moisture and it meant my pants got soaking wet everytime I went near it :mad2:

Personally I think it's selfish and she should get the clippers out.

If you get her to stamp her feet around the bush, the droplets should fall leaving it alot drier.....:grin:

As for clipping...if you were a true gent then you could offer to trim it for her...

S

Saltire69

Just take the trimmers tomorrow if your not finished. A neat little bush is always best.

Reply to Why, yes! Of course we have an outdoor tap you can use!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen