Search the forum,

Discuss Why, yes! Of course we have an outdoor tap you can use!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

Lovely weather again today. Drizzling and dark all day and yet somehow everytime I stepped outside to wash buckets and make a fresh mix, it started to pour down :furious3:

Here is the outside tap - walking through the wet hedge meant I was soaking all day! NOT HAPPY:mad2:
It's about time you had your bush trimmed Mrs Customer :lol:

Attachments

• 16092008334.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 62
G

Grace'sDad

She might like letting her bush grow....:grin:

Good point Dave, but it hold all the moisture and it meant my pants got soaking wet everytime I went near it :mad2:

Personally I think it's selfish and she should get the clippers out.

Reaction score
my wife has got a neatly trimmed bush
i do it every summer i take about 2 ' off it

shes a lovely beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhh

D

DHTiling

Good point Dave, but it hold all the moisture and it meant my pants got soaking wet everytime I went near it :mad2:

Personally I think it's selfish and she should get the clippers out.

If you get her to stamp her feet around the bush, the droplets should fall leaving it alot drier.....:grin:

As for clipping...if you were a true gent then you could offer to trim it for her...

S

Saltire69

Just take the trimmers tomorrow if your not finished. A neat little bush is always best.

Reply to Why, yes! Of course we have an outdoor tap you can use!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen