• Thread starter Old Mod
  • Start date
  • Replies 71
  • Views 15K
Search the forum,

Discuss Who’s paying attention then? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I'm missing something here? For sure to me an 88 isn't divisible by 15 (the shapes) so I'll go with 90 and @Adey1980

You didn't look close enough! :D......

20171022_225405.jpg

W

WetSaw

Not being the sharpest tool in the box and leaving school with no decent exam results I'll accept your argument.
I will say, however,that I still think it's 88. For me it would only be 38 if the multiplication was in brackets so you calculated that sum before applying it to the rest of the calculation.
Probably explains why my setting out is crap!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not being the sharpest tool in the box and leaving school with no decent exam results I'll accept your argument.
I will say, however,that I still think it's 88. For me it would only be 38 if the multiplication was in brackets so you calculated that sum before applying it to the rest of the calculation.
Probably explains why my setting out is crap!

I've seen your setting out Paul, and I wouldn't worry too much mate

Reply to Who’s paying attention then? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen