Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Who is right ? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Scott

Limoc, i hate the sound of this lawyer of theres and i hope this works out for you. Im sure that they are just after the money and wont actually have the work put right.

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical Lawyer to me. They all seem to want to make a name for themselves regardless of what this might do to either party. Scum! ( Well not ALL of them, but most!)

V

vosnack

I hope all will work out the best for you. I keep thinking about your situation from time to time so thanks for update. Don't worry too much as your health is much more important than their pipes. I think after reading your last post that you are in a winning situation. Fingers crossed, good luck

A

Alberta Stone

I see a use for some 365 drills here, then this would minimize the actual tiles needing to be removed and replaced.

L

limco

I will do !
Just heard yesterday, that the lawyer is suing my company and the plumbers company.
He threw out our proposal, which he had no right to do- as we are in our right to get into the house and fix those pipes, before any court proceddings-
So all I can say now is " bring it on ! "- and I will be suing these customers and papa the lawyer for court damages.
We have done every thing by the book to resolve this problem- but they have declined every thing.
They just want the £12,000-

Reaction score
hello limco, it's an old but important thread, could happen here one day. If you still read the forum...what was the outcome.?

M

Mr Tiler

you didn't put the pipe there, just tell him you will happily come and replace the tiles at his cost once hes changed the pipe lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Reply to Who is right ? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks