Search the forum,

Discuss What have you been up to today? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish

Sunday June 1st, finished limo driving at 5am last job was a group of girls on a birthday........Know what you`re thinking! and i was certainly looking forward to it when i started the previous evening......BUT......OMG!............Quick, get my :rifle: I swear they weren`t human!! They say there is someone for everyone, well if they belonged to someone then that someone is :ack2: . Anyway, got home had a few hours sleep then in the afternoon set off on another job up to Wembley with a group of girls to a Boyzone concert! ............:40: "Well hello ladies!! How you doin`"

Turkish

M

Mike Strutter

Sunday June 1st, finished limo driving at 5am last job was a group of girls on a birthday........Know what you`re thinking! and i was certainly looking forward to it when i started the previous evening......BUT......OMG!............Quick, get my :rifle: I swear they weren`t human!! They say there is someone for everyone, well if they belonged to someone then that someone is :ack2: . Anyway, got home had a few hours sleep then in the afternoon set off on another job up to Wembley with a group of girls to a Boyzone concert! ............:40: "Well hello ladies!! How you doin`"

Turkish

were they gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous mate?:tounge_smile:

Reply to What have you been up to today? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.