Currently reading:
What grout & what colour

Discuss What grout & what colour in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulames

Hey,

I want some help on the colour any type of grout I should use. I was thinking white but presumably this would show up any uneven tile spacings (in the mosaics) very clearly! They arnt bad but anything which would highlight them wouldnt be great! - the floor will be in 400 x 400 matt black porcelain. In another thread someone has used the same tiles but managed to scratch the metalic ones. Is there a grout that I should use to minimise this?

WP_000228.jpg WP_000227.jpg WP_000225.jpg

P

paulames

Bugger! I didn't really notice about the Brick weave being out. I think I might have done it like that because if I had done it the other way I would have ended up with a difficult cut in the middle.of a tile.

Below the niche will be more mosaics and the toilet and the tile colour is beige.

I think white is the way to.go.....does it matter what type? I was thinking of using the mapei stuff?

Reply to What grout & what colour in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement